September 29, 2011 is my 20th birthday... I don't even know what to say to this! How did it come so fast?!? I am really that old?!? I have one week left as a teenager and I'm freaking out because I haven't fully completed my "Teenager Bucket List". I'm not going to share that list with the whole blogging community but instead I've listed my top 19 favorite things I did during my teenage years, in honor of my last week as a 19 year old:
1) Fell in love
2) Had my first kiss
3) Got my Drivers License
4) Graduated High School
5) Became an EMT-B
6) Helped deliver 2 babies
7) Went on my first date
8) Went to Prom
9) Started college
10) Traveled to Japan and Hawaii
11) Had my first boyfriend
12) Went skinny-dipping (shocking, I know!)
13) Got my Young Women's Medallion
14) Went snowboarding for the first time
15) Got my first cell phone
16) Made a Facebook
17) Made my first sandcastle
18) Took a ride in a submarine
19) Realized you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl
I guess it's really not that big of a deal turning twenty, but I feel as though I am saying a final goodbye to my wonderful childhood and greeting my new Adult Life. Of course there is so much to look forward to and I know this is only the beginning of my bright future, but I will always embrace my teenage years and all that time I spent with my family and closest friends in the most wonderful place on the planet: HOME. So in honor of my 20th birthday next Thursday, I've made a list of 20 things I want to do in the next 20 years:
1) Graduate from BYU
2) Go on a mission
3) Fall in love, again
4) Get married
5) Get a PhD
6) Have kids! Lots of kids!
7) Make a medical discovery
8) Live in Texas
9) Travel to Australia/New Zealand
10) Learn to play the piano
11) Have medical profession
12) Complete P90x
13) Go to Yellowstone
14) Attend a Masquerade Ball
15) Go on a cruise
16) Learn to cook
17) Train a puppy
18) Own a house
19) Buy a John Deere tractor
20) Conquer the World! (ok kinda a stretch haha)
These next twenty years will be the best years of my life... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment